Hawthorne Valley has the distinction of being one of the smallest member schools in the New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA). In our region of Section 2, we participate in the Central Hudson Valley League (CHVL) for Boys and Girls Volleyball and for Boys and Girls Basketball. Students run Cross Country in the Patroon League and play soccer in the Capital District Youth Soccer League.
For a school our size, we have very competitive and successful sports teams. In Fall 2010, our runners captured the Patroon Conference Championship in Section 2, Class D (high schools of 200 students or less) and we're looking forward to another big season this year!
For more information on Athletics at Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School click here to email the Athletics Director, Max Leiber.
- Cross Country (Modified, Varsity)
- Girls' Volleyball (Varsity)
- Boys' Basketball (Modified, Varsity)
- Girls' Basketball (Modified, Varsity)
- Boys' Volleyball (Varsity)
- Club Soccer (Boys under 14, Girls under 17, Boys under 17)